Sound Healing 101 Training
Updated: Jun 30
This Sound Healing 101 training is an introduction to Sound Therapy as a healing modality for yourself and/or to share with others.
In this training you will learn the foundational principles of sound as a healing agent, play a variety of instruments, learn the anatomy of a sound bath for personal or group use, and develop the confidence necessary to begin administering sound healing experiences.
We will provide all the instruments needed to learn and practice, but if you would like to bring some of your own we welcome you to do this also!
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
* Anyone who is curious about sound as a healing tool
* Anyone who is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, chronic pain or other stress related issues and is seeking an alternative form of healing
* Yoga Instructors, Therapists, or Practitioner who would like to compliment their work with sound healing
* Anyone who is interested in giving sound baths for yourself or others
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* Fundamentals of Crystal Bowls, Tibetan Bowls, Crystal Pyramids, Native Drum, Ocean Wave Drum, Spirit Drum, Koshi Chimes, Bells, & Gongs
* Fundamentals of using Tuning Forks, Solfeggio Tuned Chimes & Forks, Binaural Beats Forks
* What a Sound Bath is and Various Types of Sound Baths
* Anatomy of a Sound Bath - When to use which instruments
* The Energetics Effects of Sound
* Understanding Types of Bowls, Gongs, & Mallets
* Cultivating Intuitive Sound
Class size is VERY LIMITED to assure that social distancing protocols can be followed and to allow each person a chance to practice and fine tune their skills.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
* Experience a deep inner calm through a quiet mind
* Release muscular tension
* Explore a path of self-discovery and enhance your intuition
* Release your emotions without effort
* Restore your nervous system
* Enter meditative states with ease
* Feel an elevated mood
* Deeply rest in the Delta brainwave state
* Journey inward
* Feel a sense of harmony and wholeness
500hr RYT, KYT & KYT for Addictions | Spiritual Therapist | Meditation Teacher | Certified Reiki & Sound Healer
Billie (Jugat Joti Kaur) has been on a spiritual path for over 15 years. After experiencing many struggles in her early life including trauma, chronic anxiety and addiction, she turned to yoga, meditation and spirituality to find relief from suffering and support her recovery path.
Billie has many years of experience teaching Kundalini Yoga, Hatha, Yin and Beyond Addictions Yoga as well as practicing Reiki, Sound Healing, BioTuning and other healing modalities. She is certified as a Compassionate Inquiry Therapist as well as a Insight Meditation Teacher.
Billie has a deep respect for the teachings of Buddhism, Hinduism and all other Spiritual Traditions and is honoured to have studied with wise and compassionate teachers including Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Dr. Gabor Mate, Sat Dharam Kaur and many others. Billie offers her experience and knowledge in hopes of inspiring others on their journey towards personal freedom.
Billie is known for her authentic, non-judgmental and compassion-centered teaching. Availing herself to continuous philosophical education from various spiritual disciplines, she integrates meditation with self-inquiry therapies, applying ancient wisdom to our contemporary western world in a useful and understandable way. She encourages growth of the physical and spiritual self, citing the interconnectedness to each other, to the world and to the universe at large.
I look forward to sharing this powerful healing modality with you!
August 15th, 2020 - 9am - 5pm
INVESTMENT: $265 + tax ($304.68 including tax) - Lunch Included.
WHERE: Gaia Wellness Retreat
209 Chemin Usher, La Peche QC J0X 1A0